High Street, Buxton, SK17 6EU
T: 01298 23841
- Accommodation open from 12th April 2021. Capacity will be reduced as guests will have their own entry and exit point per household; no corridors will be shared with other guests or accommodation management / staff.
- All guest rooms are thoroughly deep cleaned between guests as per UK government guidelines.
- Checking-in operates on a contactless door entry system – full instructions will be sent to guests prior to their arrival.
- All soft furnishings have been removed from all rooms to avoid cross contamination.
- There is currently no parking at the property however nearby parking just a few minutes away can be found on Torr Street, Market Place Car Park, The Slopes Car Park, South Street Car Park and Market Street Car Park.
- Several hand sanitiser and hand washing stations have been installed in and around the public house. Hand sanitiser is also available in the accommodation at all communal doors.
- Social distancing measures are in place when serving breakfast to guests and tables are separated by screens. Breakfast can be pre-ordered prior to guests checking in.
- Guests and customers are advised that if they are showing symptoms, have been in contact with anybody who is a known carrier or have been advised to self isolate, that they cancel any reservations they have made.
The Queen’s Head Hotel & Public House is a lively town centre pub located in the centre of Buxton, just off the Market Place. Offering 13 en-suite guest rooms, all located at the rear of the premises, away from the main bar area with their own private entrances. Large outdoor seating area with tables with outdoor heaters.
Book direct for the best prices; any changes to bookings made direct with the hotel can easily be changed without using a third party.
All twelve rooms feature modern, comfortable decor throughout and have central heating, en-suite bathrooms, tea/coffee making facilities and Sky’s ‘in-room’ television service.
Larger groups and families are welcome with a spacious family room available but it’s best to call with your requirements.
Situated centrally in Higher Buxton, the Queens Head Hotel & Public House is easy to locate and most attractions are within 5 minutes walking distance such as Pavilion Gardens, the exquisite Buxton Opera House, Discover Buxton Victorian Tram and Buxton Museum and Art Gallery.
Whether you’re taking in a show at the opera house, exploring the depths of Poole’s Cavern or want to see more of the Peak District National Park, the hotel is ideally situated to use as a base.
Close to many cycle or hiking trails or pathways in the Peak District such as Monsal Trail, Tissington Trail, MidShires Way, Pennine Bridleway or the pretty local woodland walks.
We have flexible room types including 2 family rooms, a fully disabled access room and several ground floor rooms, all located around our private car park, please call for your requirements.
All rooms include toiletries, hairdryer and towels.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the accommodation and bar.
Full English breakfast is available to book (with vegetarian options) as well as a discounted room only option. Cereal and juice is also provided as table service only (no buffet option).
The Hotel has been in our family for three generations, spanning over fifty years and guests say they feel like this a home from home when they stay here.