Fairfield Rd, Fairfield, Buxton, SK17 7ED
T: 01298 23230
- The guest house are maintaining a high standard of cleaning between reservations and added to that, all surfaces, door handles, light switches, sockets and TV Remotes are now wet-wiped using a branded anti-bacterial wipe.
- Room service during your stay will not take place at this time to avoid any cross contamination.
- Requests for tea, coffee and additional supplies for your room can be made and staff will be happy to attend to this.
- All unnecessary items such as cushions and throws have been removed from guest rooms to avoid cross contamination. There will be a blanket in the wardrobe or drawer in the room (not bagged) for you to use if required – which are replaced after each guest.
- Breakfast – to maintain social distancing in the breakfast room breakfast is offered at two times each morning all by table service (buffet service is not currently being offered).
- You will be invited to use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the guest house.
Hawthorn Farm Bed & Breakfast is one Buxton’s oldest buildings and this 16th century barn conversation offers six guest rooms in various sizes, with all being able to accommodate one, two, three or four guests in each.
The Grade II listed bed and breakfast which is full of character was once owned by the Duke of Devonshire and now has its fifth owner. All rooms have their own individual style with original period features of the building.
Booking.com rating of 9.5
Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice award 2021.
Rooms have flat-screen TVs with digital radios and Freeview TV.
Breakfast is included in the price of the room. Dietary needs or preferences can be catered for.
There is ample free parking on site for guests.
Bikers and cyclists are made very welcome and the B&B offers secluded on-site parking for motorists and locking garage for overnight secure cycle storage.
Dogs are welcome at £10 per stay.
Buxton town centre, Springs Shopping Centre, Waitrose and several visitor attractions such as Buxton Opera House, Pavilion Gardens, Devonshire Dome Spa, Discover Buxton Tours and Buxton Museum & Art Gallery are all within easy walking distance – approximately 10 minutes.
Stay and Play at Buxton and High Peak Golf Club: Hawthorn Farm Bed & Breakfast is located just a few minutes walk from the golf course and Buxton and High Peak Golf Club are currently offering their this exclusive Stay & Play package for golfers – click here for more information.