19 Broad Walk, Buxton, SK17 6JR
T: 01298 24904
- Members of the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ scheme: The Roseleigh Guest House has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a risk assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- Secure check-in: upon arrival guests are requested to call the guest house.
- Hand sanitising station is located at the entrance which guests are kindly requested to use.
- Social distancing markers are in the hallway of the guest house.
- Breakfast times must be pre-booked, please reserve at time of booking OR prior to arrival OR on arrival. Tables have been arranged to enable social distancing.
- At this time, all payments must be made by card, no cash payments.
The Roseleigh Guest House in Buxton is a traditional period style guest house in a stunning Victorian property overlooking the lake in the pretty 23 acre Pavilion Gardens.
Less than a 5 minute walk to Buxton Opera House and the Devonshire Dome Spa and ideally located to explore the wider Peak District area. The Cavendish Shopping Arcade and Springs Shopping Centre are also a short walk away.
Several of the bedrooms have superb views of the Pavilion Gardens.
A fully cooked breakfast is served by waiter service to all tables using locally sourced ingredients where possible.
The complimentary breakfast features a wide variety of choices. For a starter you can choose from a choice of chilled fruit juices and fresh fruit, a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurt, a selection of cheese. For your main breakfast you can choose from a traditional Roseleigh breakfast: Bacon, Sausage, Beans, Tomato, Mushrooms and Free Range Egg/s and various other cooked breakfast combinations including vegetarian and gluten free.
Bedrooms are well furnished and decorated in a clean and comfortable style sympathetic to the Victorian era of the building. All rooms have a hairdryer and Free View 43″ flat screen TV. All double and twin rooms are en-suite. There is also one single room with its own private bathroom.
The guest house welcomes children aged 6 years and over.
Free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house.
On-site parking. There are 9 car parking spaces in the guest grounds.