Pavilion Gardens Buxton, St. John’s Road, Buxton, SK17 6BE
T: 01298. 23114
What’s on in 2018 /2019
The Pavilion Gardens host hundreds of events and fairs throughout the year. Please check back in the new year when more events will be added.
Among the regular events held are Artist and Designer fairs, Farmers Markets, Jewellery and Craft fairs, Toy fairs, Book fairs, Saturday Bazaars, Afternoon Dances and more. In addition to these fantastic fairs, they also host a range of seasonal events that are full of family fun. The seasonal events consist of an eclectic mix of popular stalls, live music, children’s rides and entertainment alongside season specific activities.
*Please note: due to the continuing completion of the restoration of The Octagon building, please check ahead with the venue before travelling to an event – call the Buxton Tourist Information Centre (located inside the Pavilion Gardens) on 01298. 25106 or the Pavilion Gardens on 01298. 23114.
Christmas Party Night with live music from Purple Cloud of Funk
When: 21st & 22nd December 2018, 7.30pm – 1am (both nights)
Fizz on arrival, live entertainment and sumptuous 2-course meal (menu to choose from), carriages at 1am
Entry / Cost: Pre-booking essential, tickets £24.50 pp
More information and bookings: paviliongardens.co.uk/article/3204/Pavilion-Gardens-Christmas-Party-Night
- Dating back to 1871, nestled in 23 acres of gardens with water features, lakes and miniature railway.
- Pavilion Cafe and Coffee Bar offers both light snacks, full menu, hot and cold drinks and ice-cream.
- Gallery in the Gardens showcases 40 local artist’s works and members of High Peak Artists group.
- Tourist Information Centre is located within the Gift Boutique where knowledgable staff can offer local tourist information about Buxton and the Peak District area.
- There is a year round programme of events of markets, fairs and children’s activities as well as special events during Easter, summer and at Christmas.
- The Gift Boutique sells a wide range of gifts, kitchenalia, children’s toy’s, postcards, books, locally made deli foods, locally made craft ales, a wide range of walking maps and more.
- Parking is available on site at the 270 space parking bay located on the corner of St. John’s Road and Burlington Road. Please note that the under section of the car park closes and is locked between the hours of 6:00pm and 8:00am. Cars wishing to be released after 6pm and before 8am will incur a charge. There are eight disabled car parking bays on the lower level of the car park.
- Coach parking: Pavilion Gardens allows coaches to drop their passengers off on the Promenade by prior arrangement. Coach parking is available on Burlington Rd (SK17 9AY). Coaches can also park on the Promenade provided that they have arranged this prior to visiting. Additionally the Sylvan Coach park is situated off the roundabout at the intersection of the A6/A53. For directions you can contact the Pavilion Gardens.
February and March, Monday to Sunday 11am – 4pm
April, May & June, Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10.30am – 5pm
July & August, Monday to Sunday, 10am – 5pm
September Monday to Sunday 10.30am – 5pm
October & November Monday to Sunday 10.30am – 4pm
December Monday to Sunday 11am – 4pm
Christmas Day: closed