RedWillow Buxton, 1 Cavendish Circus, Buxton, SK17 6AT
T: 01298 807582
- Craft beer and artisan gin bar serving a superb selection of 15 keg and 5 cask beers on at all times.
- Over 50 artisan gins to choose from as well as various other spirits such as rums, whiskies and more.
- Featuring a range of their own craft beers from the RedWillow Brewery in Macclesfield.
- Mezzanine seating area with chesterfield sofas and former Bank Managers office snug bar.
- Regular tasting events are planned for the coming year.
- Food is served featuring sharing plates and a range of stone baked pizzas with seasonal specials. You can view the current menu online here.
- Frizzante on tap for lovers of Prosecco.
Monday – Wednesday 4pm – 11pm, Thursday 3pm – 11pm, Friday & Saturday, 4pm – 12 midnight, Sunday 12 noon – 10.30pm
Kitchen opening times:
Monday – Thursday 4pm – 9pm, Friday & Saturday 12 noon – 9pm, Sunday 12 – 8pm
Latest Events & What’s On
Fizz the Season
When: 29th November 2018, 7pm
A hosted Champagne and Sparkling wine tasting paired with some decadent bites.
Entry / Cost: £20 per person, tickets available from the bar or can be purchased online here: eventbrite.co.uk/e/buxton-fizz-the-season
Buxton Christmas Gin Tasting at RedWillow
When: 10th December 2018, 7pm
Five Christmas themed Gins served with served with Artisanal Cheeses and Charcuterie!
Entry / Cost: £20 per person, tickets available from the bar or can be purchased online here: eventbrite.co.uk/e/buxton-christmas-gin-tasting
Buxton Blues Train play RedWillow
When: 13th November & 11th December 2018 – Buxton Blues Train play every second Tuesday of the month at RedWillow Buxton, more dates TBC for 2019.
Enjoy live music and good beer.
Entry / Cost: FREE entry