Queens Head Hotel, High Street, Buxton
T: 01298 23841
- Customers are all required to sign-in upon arrival, for track and trace purposes. Individuals must sign-in (a person visiting on their own) or one person per group is required to sign-in on behalf of the entire group.
- Music is played at low volume, a new jukebox has been installed.
- Live sports continue to be shown at low volume.
- Hand sanitiser stations are now inside the pub area with wash basins.
- Live music is currently not taking place.
- Perspex screens have been installed across both bars and also in between all tables.
- New large outdoor seating area: a large outdoor seating area is now located at the rear of the pub.
The Queen’s Head Hotel & Public House is a lively town centre pub located in Higher Buxton, just off the Market Place. Well known for it’s packed live music programme every weekend (not currently taking place due to COVID-19 guidelines) featuring a diverse range of solo singers, bands and musicians, this is one of Buxton’s most popular music venues. Enjoy all the latest Premiership action LIVE on their High-Definition ‘Big Screen’ and accompanying flat screen TV’s. They have Sky Sports HD as well as BT sports HD, so you don’t have to miss a thing. They also have Sky 3D.
Conveniently located at the heart of Higher Buxton, home to a wide range of eclectic independent shops, cafès and restaurants, Buxton Opera House, Pavilion Gardens and the town’s main shopping area is also just a short walk away. The spa town of Buxton is surrounded by the stunning Peak District which boasts many spectacular locations within a 20 minute drive; the area is also home to favourite visitor attractions Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, The Heights of Abraham and Crich Tramway Villlage. Villages and towns nearby include Bakewell, Castleton, Eyam, Ashbourne, Leek, Glossop and Hartington.
Select a song from their 30,000+ song/video jukebox or enjoy a game of pool, darts, table football or pinball.
The well stocked bar offers a wide variety of beers, ales, spirits and soft drinks.
Buxton Roastery Coffee is also served throughout the day.
Free Wi-Fi is available for all patrons, ask for the password from the bar.
For more information on bed and breakfast accommodation at the hotel, go to queensbuxton.co.uk/hotel