Cavendish Arcade, Buxton, SK17 6BQ (Next to The Crescent and opposite The Slopes)
Original site of the natural water springs discovered by the Roman’s.
The current building was built from 1852 – 1853 by Henry Currey, the Duke of Devonshire’s architect.
History of the famous baths can seen in the arcade as well as the attractive tile freezes throughout.
Now home to an array of stylish and independent shops known as the Cavendish Shopping Arcade.
TIP: See one of the original hot baths, on display inside the arcade, located outside Wild Olive.