Old Hall Hotel, The Square, Buxton, SK17 6BD
T: 01298. 22841
- Reputed to be the oldest hotel in England, this historic hotel was one time host to Mary Queen of Scots.
- A la carte Restaurant, wine bar and lounges, with beautiful views across to the Pavilion Gardens.
- Central location and adjacent to Pavilion Gardens and Buxton Opera House – ideal for an overnight stay if you are visiting the theatre for a show.
- Walkers and hikers welcome.
- Conference and meeting facilities available.
- Dogs are welcomed in their Classic Bedrooms. This needs to be pre-arranged with the hotel at a charge of £20.00 per stay.
- Weddings and special events catered for.
- If you are organising a group booking or corporate event ask about our group and corporate rates. Also look out for their special interest breaks, including theatre breaks, walking and Chatsworth breaks.
- Over thirty beautifully decorated rooms with decor complimenting the rich history at the hotel..
- Rooms feature all modern comforts including en-suite bathrooms, TV and radio, writing desks, hairdryers, telephones and hospitality trays.