The Crescent, Buxton, SK17 6BH
T: 01298 808999
- All employees, vendors and guests will have their temperature checked upon entering the hotel.
- Statement signed by guests accepting COVID-19 measures in hotel.
- Hand sanitizers available in all guest areas.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public and staff areas.
- Compulsory staff training on COVID-19 measures.
- Food and drink: all meals and drinks orders will be taken from the table and delivered to the guest at the table, minimising contact at the bar.
- Room Service: Room service delivery will be announced at the door and left for the guest to collect, once acknowledged.
- Spa, wellness and beauty: on arrival at the hotel, the hotel is are allocating time slots to guests for the spa dependant on hotel occupancy. This is to ensure a staggered approach for communal use of the pools and relaxation areas. Currently, the spa will be exclusive to our hotel guests and spa residential guests. This is to ensure UK government guidelines are adhered to and our guests receive the highest level of service and peace of mind. We will be opening our doors to day spa guests in the near future and we look forward to being able to welcome you as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Spa Café: All orders will be taken from the table and delivered to the guest, minimising contact at the service counter.
- As per UK government guidelines, hotel guests are required to wear face covering within all public areas unless medically exempt. Face coverings are not required in the restaurant, bar, lounge and meetings rooms.
- Please respect general social distancing measures between you, other guests and members of staff.
Buxton Crescent Hotel offers luxury five star accommodation across 81 bedrooms or suites with modern amenities and furniture in keeping with this Grade I listed Georgian building.
The 19th century was a golden age for Buxton, when taking her waters was a fashionable pastime for high class spa visitors from all over England. Now, as part of the town’s flourishing renaissance, the Buxton Crescent opens its doors following an extensive refurbishment.
Once again, the Georgian building’s elegant architectural heritage is restored to its former glory.
A stay at the Buxton Crescent Hotel is the perfect opportunity to sleep in a magnificent heritage building, with all the service and amenities of a 5-star hotel. The hotel offers a unique, luxury spa experience, combining traditional beauty therapies with wellness and holistic treatments. The hotel is also an ideal base from which to explore the natural world of the Peak District National Park.
At the modern spa at Buxton Crescent you will find calm and tranquillity after your busy day of work or play. Offering a wide range of spa and beauty treatments that will help restore and protect your wellbeing.
The stunning thermal pool has the unique feature of having Buxton mineral rich water flowing into the pool that is heated and left chemically untreated to allow our guests to relax and enjoy. Surrounded by original wall tiles dating back to 1924 when the Victorian baths were last refurbished and with an exquisite new stained glass canopy over the thermal pool.
The pool area with sauna world and treatment rooms has a beautiful roof top pool, indoor and a heated outdoor area with 2 integrated jacuzzi zones – swim regardless of weather. Our menu of wellness massages spans from the bespoke partial body massage to the special Indian head massage.
The wellness spa facilities include Bio-Thermal Sauna, CO2 Mineral Bath, Infra-Red Sauna, Aroma Steam Room, Finnish Sauna, Steam Room, Relaxation Pool – A beautiful serene pool with a midnight starry ceiling this gives the ultimate cosy atmosphere to be able to enjoy some tranquility, Ice Fountain and the stunning Salt Cave which is a room constructed from natural salt blocks.
Comprehensive spa packages are available to book as well as individual treatments.
All rooms are spacious and each bedroom and suite type feature elegant, tasteful decor with stylish furniture. There are seven room / suite types to choose from which include Crescent Room, Attic Room, Classic Room, Attic Superior, Crescent Superior Room, Junior Suite and Crescent Suite. All Buxton Crescent rooms combine modern comfort with classic elements: some even have four-poster beds and freestanding baths with views through wooden sash windows over the steep winding streets and slate roofs of this historic town.
Ground floor rooms and accessible available.
Our stylish restaurant will offer a modern, British menu with a focus on local, seasonal produce. The A la carte menu will be available each evening, welcoming residential guests and visitors to the hotel. The menu has a wide range of food offerings to choose from; we naturally cater to any special dietary requirements.
The evening menu in the dining room offers a culinary experience from around the British Isles using the best seasonal British ingredients. Dishes range from fresh fish, shellfish, beef and lamb, and classic egg dishes, through to desserts and artisan cheese, while remaining true to our heritage.
The Spa Café is a dedicated space offering light bites and healthy salads to indulgent desserts that you can order within the spa’s relaxing seating area or the spa terrace.
Whether you are looking for a quiet wellness break with your partner or an active family getaway with healthy treatments and entertainment or a relaxing spa holiday to restore your well-being, take a look at our the various packages and special deals on offer.
Photo credits: © Ensana Buxton Crescent Hotel / Perowne International