Ashbourne Road, Buxton, SK17 9PY
T: 01298. 71017
- There is a huge choice of books available in-store with 95% of books less than half price.
- An extensive and eclectic range of fiction and non-fiction titles including an extensive range of local area interest books.
- Traditional and contemporary greeting cards and superb selection of blues, jazz, classical, folk and big band CDs.
- Dedicated children’s room.
- High Peak Bookstore Café is a great place to relax, serving freshly-ground coffee and an excellent range of loose leaf ‘Novus’ teas as well as hot chocolate. Light meals and a range of scrumptious treats to choose from including cakes and cookies and snacks.
- The recently opened brand new kitchen is now serving paninis, sandwiches, soups, quiche and salads. The emphasis here is very much on ‘home-made’, including our own pesto, dressings, and soups.
- As well as hot drinks, enjoy a range of refreshing soft drinks with a twist on the traditional, such as cola, lemonade, milkshakes and juice.
- Dogs are welcome throughout the store.
- Outdoor seating for alfresco eating in fine weather.
- Breast feeding award. Disabled access.
- Bird feeders and food available in the shop for your feathered friends.
Monday – Saturday, 9.30am–5.30pm
The café kitchen is open between midday and 3pm serving lunch, but there are plans to eventually extend opening for breakfast and teas. Please check before you visit.
What’s On & Events 2018
Beauty at Brunch!
When: 4th October 2018, 10am – 12 noon
Arbonne consultant Helen, will be showcasing a range of botanically based beauty, health & wellness products in the cafe. Please come along and sample the delicious plant powered nutrition products and try out the amazing skincare ranges & beautiful makeup, all with botanically based ingredients, certified vegan, gluten free, and clinically tested.
Entry / Cost: FREE entry