33 High St, Buxton, SK17 6HA
Tel: 01298. 937986
- British home cooked menu, locally sourced produce with mains, small plates, sandwiches, children’s menu and sharing boards – including British tapas. A range of vegetarian dishes available.
- Lunch special Monday – Friday: 2-courses £8.95, 3-courses £10.95. Sunday roast with choice of 3 meats.
- Six real cask ales – ranging from Marston’s Pedigree, Wainright’s and more. Range of bottled gluten free beer and lagers, cider and stout available on tap.
- Wide selection of wines available – all bottles available by the glass. Pink Prosecco and Cava available by the glass.
- Wide range of teas and Illy coffee served all day. Decaffeinated Illy coffee and herbal teas also available.
- Disabled access at rear.
- Muddy boots and dogs welcome! Family friendly – high chairs and changing facilities.
- The Old Sun Inn Pub Quiz is each Wednesday at 8.45pm – £1 per person, every 4th week is a music quiz!
- Fizz Fridays – Bottle of Prosecco £15 and Bottle of Cava £17. Bottle of Pink Prosecco available for £17.
- Thursday Pie Night – £11.95.
Latest Events & What’s On
Wednesday Pub Quiz
When: Every Wednesday from 9pm
Everyone welcome at this weekly pub quiz.
Entry / Cost: FREE
Sunday – Wednesday 12 Noon – 11pm , Thursday, Friday & Saturday 12 Noon – Late