Apartment 1 & 2, The Old Post Office, 9 The Quadrant, Buxton, SK17 6AW
T: 07721 001 224
- The Old Post Office features three luxury apartments located in the heart of Buxton, set within a beautiful Victorian Grade II listed building, formerly the Post Office.
- Located conveniently just minutes to Buxton Opera House, Devonshire Dome Spa, Pavilion Gardens, Cavendish Shopping Arcade, a wide range of restaurants, bars, Buxton Railway Station, a range of well known supermarkets including M&S and Waitrose and the town centre.
- Ideally located for exploring the surrounding wider Peak District area which is in easy reach of Buxton where you can enjoy stunning scenery, outdoor activities, visit the Monsal Trail, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, The Heights of Abraham and picturesque towns and villages such as Bakewell, Castleton, Matlock, Hartington and more.
- Beautifully converted to a high standard in 2018, the apartments feature stylish and elegant decor with a spacious feel with various amenities to ensure your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- All of the apartments offer stunning views across Buxton. Outside patio with seating area and BBQ.
- Free off site parking within 3 minutes walk of The Quadrant for one car per apartment. Additional parking is available at the cost of £4.50 per day within 2 minutes walk of the Quadrant.
- A Welcome Pack greets guests which includes a vase of fresh flowers, a selection of tea, coffee and milk ready for your stay, a Buxton baked cake, along with all your cleaning products, toilet paper, refuse bags, tin foil and even grease proof paper if you fancy baking.
- All bedding and towels are provided in all apartments.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Apartment 1 & 2
- Apartment 1 & 2 located on the first and second floor both feature 2 double bedrooms in each (sleeping up to 4 persons in each apartment) both with en-suite bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have Freeview TV and en-suite walk-in showers (one with bath), heated towel rail and hairdryer. Both apartments 1 & 2 have an additional WC.
- The light and airy open plan living area features a 43″ Freeview Smart TV and DVD player.
- Modern well equipped kitchen area with all the appliances you could need including electric oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, toaster, and washer/dryer.
- Gas central heating is throughout (with underfloor heating in both en-suite bathrooms).
- There is an assortment of books, including local history and useful maps of the White Peak and Dark Peak areas and a small selection of board games and DVDs