3 Chapel Street, Buxton, SK17 6HX
T: 07801 364619
- Buxton’s only micropub and Derbyshire’s second only micropub, serving a range of ever changing cask ales and craft ciders from local and national breweries.
- A selection of bottled lagers also on offer as well as a selection of spirits, wines and soft drinks.
- Folk night – first Monday of every month, open jam session, everyone welcome. From 7pm.
- Regular live music gigs – bands, dj-sets, open jam sessions and more.
- If you’re in a band and want to play at The Ale Stop, contact Rich via email.
- The Highpeak’s first micropub and only one of three pubs in the town listed in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2018.
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
Monday to Saturday 12 noon – 10pm, Sundays 12 noon – 9pm
Gig Listings 2018
P C B Radio
When: 17th March 2018, 6.30pm – 11pm
St Patricks Night, Blues & Rockabilly, Reggae and Northern Soul, Irish Punk, Twotone and Ska
When: 18th March 2018, 4pm – 8pm
Acoustic covers and originals for this Sunday evening gig – a perfect cure for the St Patricks Day overindulgence…
When: 31st March 2018, 7pm -11pm
House music so time for some dancing…
He Ain’t No Fool He’s Ghengis O’Toole
When: 15th April 2018, from 4pm
Down to Roots Music
When: 22nd April 2018, from 4pm
An evening of the finest acoustic roots music with Lil Jim and Hazel Scott.
When: 20th May 2018, from 4pm
Red Hot n’ Raw Rhythm n’ Blues band…
When: 10th June 2018, 5pm – 8pm
Psychedelic vanguards and misfit maestros of Bristol’s BLOOM music collective, THE BRACKISH are an audacious all-star assembly of guitarists, returning to play at The Ale Stop
The Midnight Specials
When: 24th June 2018, from 4pm
Americana, country, bluegrass and beyond…