3 Chapel Street, Buxton, SK17 6HX
T: 07801 364619
- Buxton’s only micropub and Derbyshire’s second only micropub, serving a range of ever changing cask ales and craft ciders from local and national breweries.
- A selection of bottled lagers also on offer as well as a selection of spirits, wines and soft drinks.
- Folk night – first Monday of every month, open jam session, everyone welcome. From 7pm.
- Regular live music gigs – bands, dj-sets, open jam sessions and more.
- If you’re in a band and want to play at The Ale Stop, contact Rich via email.
- The Highpeak’s first micropub and only one of three pubs in the town listed in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2018.
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
Monday to Saturday 12 noon – 10pm, Sundays 12 noon – 9pm