Poole’s Cavern & Buxton Country Park, Green Lane, Buxton, SK17 9DH
T: 01298. 26978
- Serving snacks and light meals with an excellent choice of vegetarian and gluten free options, such as cakes, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, homemade soups and hot and cold drinks.
- Located within the Poole’s Cavern visitor attraction and the beautifully scenic Grin Low Country Park.
- Separate room for group/school use and wet weather picnic room.
- Dogs are permitted in the visitor centre and café and there are doggy treats in the café.
- Breakfast baps served every day.
- Hikers, walkers and school groups most welcome.
Monday – Sunday 9.30am – 4pm