Weddings are often hailed as one of the most memorable occasions in an our lives, and what better way to make those memories even more enchanting than by attending the upcoming Wedding Fair at the historic Palace Hotel in Buxton on Saturday 23rd September, 10am – 4pm.
Set amidst the stunning backdrop of the recently refurbished Ballroom at the hotel, this event promises to be an unparalleled opportunity for brides, grooms, and anyone in-between, to experience the latest trends, accessories, and services to help you plan your big day!
Entry is free with a complimentary sparkling drink on arrival with canapés.
Whether you’re dreaming of a traditional wedding or seeking something more contemporary, a whole host of the finest traders from around the region will there on the day including:
- Wedding Cakes by Ruth Russel.
- The Secret Garden, mobile bar which serves a huge range of drinks, including locally distilled gin, specialty cocktails, and hot drinks.
- Paper Swan Stationary by Lucy Williams: A creative studio specialising in luxury, bespoke, wedding stationary, including invitations, menus, seating plans, and more.
- Floral Designs by Dawn Rose: Fresh, handcrafted floral arrangements made to order.
- Buxton Wedding Cars: showcasing two of their pristine wedding cars at the fayre.
- Glad you Called: This unique, one-of-a-kind business provides weddings with an elegant audio guestbook setup, in the form of a vintage rotary phone, where guests can leave their messages to the two lovers, who then can listen to their messages, post-ceremony.
- Ruby Decor and Print: unique, customisable/personalised wedding favours and gifts
- Flowers from Ellie: Stunning floral bouquets, perfect for your special day, offering a huge style range to suit all.
- Rosaria Bridal: Beautiful range of bridal/wedding-wear as well as multi-wear bridesmaid dresses that can be styled/ adjusted in several ways.
- Just Love Bridal: Bridal/wedding-wear boutique awarded Best Bridalwear for the Midlands 2023, by I Do Magazine.
- Videographer: Rosie Furness
- A Bake as Old as Time: Celebration cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more – themed bakes on request.
- Wedding Celebrant: conducting bespoke ceremonies to your every need
- Forever Flowers: Faux bouquets with a huge style range and natural, realistic qualities
More vendors are to be confirmed.
You’ll also have the chance to explore the recently refurbished rooms at the hotel and talk to their wedding planner about your special day.
The Wedding Fair Showcase in Buxton will bring together the finest from the wedding industry from Buxton, the High Peak and the East Midlands. So, mark your calendars and get ready to be swept off your feet in the grandeur of it all. Your dream wedding awaits!
Palace Hotel Buxton & Spa, Palace Road, Buxton, SK17 6AG
Direct T: 01298 22001
For Bedroom Reservations T: 0871 221 0253