Broad Walk, Buxton
Broad Walk was originally constructed in 1861 as Cavendish Terrace with the first three houses (located at the Hall Bank end) called Cavendish Villa’s. Developed over the next decade from 1861, villa’s were built along the entire length as we see it today.
Located adjacent to Pavilion Gardens, entrances from The Square, Bath Road, Burlington Road & St. John’s Road
Broad Walk is a beautiful example of distinguished Edwardian and Victorian villa’s and town houses.
TIP: From Broad Walk, walk along Burlington Road turning into The Serpentine, a small pretty and lesser well known park.