Apartment 1, The Old Post Office, 9 The Quadrant, Buxton, SK17 6AW
T: 07721 001 224
- Members of the VisitEngland UK-wide industry standard scheme ‘We’re Good to Go’ – demonstrating this business adheres to Government and public health guidance and have a COVID-19 risk assessment in place.
- Due to government guidelines, the host no longer provides guests with a hairdryer, an assortment of books, board games and DVDs, so they recommend that you bring these with you, if you think you will need them.
- The housekeeping team have been issued with face shields, masks, gloves and disposable aprons to be worn and changed on each changeover. Extra cleaning time and care will be given to sanitise high traffic touch points such as (and not limited to) keys, key safes, light switches, sockets, toasters, kettles, door handles, telephones, remote controls, radiator dials, handrails, bedside light switches.
- All bed linen and towels are washed at 60 degrees or higher. All floors, hard surfaces and touch points are cleaned with disinfectant which conforms to BS EN 14476 (certified to eradicate coronavirus).
- Hand sanitiser is provided in each apartment and antibacterial hand wash. Guests are asked to follow the Government guidance for hand washing and sanitisation.
The Old Post Office features three luxury apartments in total located in the heart of Buxton, set within a beautiful Victorian Grade II listed building, formerly the Post Office.
Situated conveniently just minutes to Buxton Opera House, Devonshire Dome Spa, Pavilion Gardens, Cavendish Shopping Arcade, a wide range of restaurants, bars, Buxton Railway Station, Waitrose supermarket and the town centre.
The apartments are an ideal base for exploring the surrounding Peak District area which is in easy reach of Buxton where you can enjoy stunning countryside scenery, outdoor activities and well known visitor attractions such as the Monsal Trail, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, The Heights of Abraham and Crich Tramway Village. Picturesque towns and villages such as Bakewell, Castleton, Matlock, Hartington and Eyam are all within easy reach of Buxton.
Fully refurbished in 2018 to a very high standard throughout. The décor is stylish and elegant, offering pure relaxation in a light and airy space.
Apartment One is located on the first floor. It has a washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee machine and toaster.
Electric oven and an induction hob with a selection of tea, coffee and milk ready for your stay, together with all your cleaning products, toilet paper, refuse bags and tin foil. The living space is open plan and incorporates a dining area.
The sitting area has a 43″ Freeview Smart TV, DVD player and CD player.
Bedroom 1: with king size bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with bath, walk-in shower, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: with king size bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with walk-in shower, toilet and heated towel rail.
Fresh bed linen and towels are provided.
The apartment offers stunning views across Buxton. All of the apartments have access to a beautiful patio and seating area with garden furniture and BBQ.
Free onsite parking available – 1 parking space available for each apartment. Additional parking is available for a small fee which is within a 2 min walk of the Apartment.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Gas central heating is throughout (with underfloor heating in both en-suite bathrooms).
The three apartments can be booked together to accommodate up to 14 guests.
Please Note: Couples, family bookings and holidaymakers only, no stag and hen parties. The apartments are not suitable for children under 10 years of age or wheelchair users. For the comfort of all guests, the hosts do not allow pets in any of the apartments and the property is entirely no smoking/no-e-cigarettes. There are 4 steps on the patio.