16-18 Spring Gardens, Buxton, SK17 6DE
T: 01298. 23083
- Hargreaves and Son Limited has served Buxton offering China, Glass and Crystal since 1865, and continues as a independent family business of four generations.
- Situated in Buxton’s Spring Gardens over two floors which includes home, gift and kitchenwares and on the first floor is their Edwardian Tea Room, serving all manner of delicious home made food.
- Prestigious brands presented include, Wedgwood, Waterford Crystal, Royal Worcester, Emma Bridgewater, Burleigh, Poole Pottery, Gisela Graham and many more brands of quality and style.
- The cookshop offers everything for the home chef, from kitchen electricals from the biggest names like Kitchenaid, Magimix, Dualit and an extensive range of professional quality knives from Wusthof, Robert Welch, Stellar as well as simple everyday essentials you want and need for the kitchen.
- Wide range of home fragrancing options to suit every taste and price point including from Woodwick candles, Milifiori Diffusers and stockists of Lampe Berger – a unique technology of patented burner which purifies and perfumes the air like no other system.
- Open seven days a week and supported by an online shop www.hargreavesofbuxton.com
- There is a virtual tour where you can browse around the store and tea rooms from the comfort of your home using at www.my.matterport.com/show
- A Buxton attraction in its own right and winner of Britain’s Best Cook Shop in 2015, where tradition and service meet style and quality. Well behaved dogs are welcome in the shop.
Shop: Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm
Edwardian Tea Rooms: Monday – Saturday service begins at 9am and last service is at 4.15pm, Sunday CLOSED