103 Corbar Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6RJ
Tel: 07786 380889 or 01298 937596 / 01298 214280
- A superior self-catering period property located in a quiet leafy area of Buxton yet just just a short 10 minute walk to the town centre and Buxton Opera House, Pavilion Gardens, the Devonshire Dome Spa and Springs Shopping Centre.
- Sleeping up to 14 people in 6 large bedrooms, with travel cots available upon request.
- Ideal holiday accommodation for a large group of friends or families wishing to explore Buxton and all the Peak District has to offer such Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, The Heights of Abraham and it’s many hiking and cycling trails.
- Spacious lounge and dining room, comfortably furnished with TV/DVD and coal gas fire.
- The large kitchen is fully equipped with a range style 6 burner gas hob over 2 additional electric ovens with grills, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. There are pots, pans, Panasonic bread maker, a Kenwood chef, Kenwood commercial food processor and every utensil to make light work of food preparation.
- Kitchen leads through to a Victorian style conservatory with light and airy sitting area and door to rear garden.
- Cellar rooms into which we have placed a 6′ x 3′ Snooker table, table football, hoopla and dart board for your fun
- Wi-fi throughout the property
- All bed linen with duvets, bathmats and tea towels but not personal towels, (available to hire if required)
- Garages for 2 cars and further off road parking for 2 cars.
- To the rear is an enclosed terraced garden with a lawn and patio with table and chairs, ideal for eating out in summer.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
For more information and online bookings, go to wellwoodlodge.co.uk
Follow Wellwood Lodge on Facebook at facebook.com/wellwoodlodge
TripAdvisor Rating & Latest Reviews
Location and Map