19 Broad Walk, Buxton, SK17 6JR
T: 01298 24904
E: Gerard & Maggi – [email protected]
- The Roseleigh Guest House in Buxton is a traditional period style guest house overlooking the lake in the pretty 23 acre Pavilion Gardens.
- Less than a 5 minute walk to Buxton Opera House and the Devonshire Dome Spa and ideally located to explore to wider Peak District area. Cavendish Shopping Arcade and Sprinsg Shopping Centre are also a short walk away.
- Several of the bedrooms have superb views of the Pavilion Gardens.
- Comfortable lounge where guests can relax in the evenings. The lounge has a large collection of travel guides, maps, history and lifestyle books available to peruse.
- Bedrooms are well furnished and decorated in a clean and comfortable style sympathetic to the Victorian era of the building.All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, and Free View TV. All double and twin rooms are en-suite. There are two single rooms each with their own private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house.
- On-site parking. There are 9 car parking spaces in the guest grounds.
- Well stocked breakfast buffet and full cooked breakfast using locally sources ingredients where possible.