The Old Post Office Apartment 3, The Old Post Office, 9 The Quadrant, Buxton, SK17 6AW
T: 07721 001 224
- The Old Post Office features three luxury apartments located in the heart of Buxton, set within a beautiful Victorian Grade II listed building, formerly the Post Office.
- Located conveniently just minutes to Buxton Opera House, Devonshire Dome Spa, Pavilion Gardens, Cavendish Shopping Arcade, a wide range of restaurants, bars, Buxton Railway Station, a range of well known supermarkets including M&S and Waitrose and the town centre.
- Ideally located for exploring the surrounding wider Peak District area which is in easy reach of Buxton where you can enjoy stunning scenery, outdoor activities, visit the Monsal Trail, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, The Heights of Abraham and picturesque towns and villages such as Bakewell, Castleton, Matlock, Hartington and more.
- Beautifully converted to a high standard in 2018, the apartments feature stylish and elegant decor with a spacious feel with various amenities to ensure your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- All of the apartments offer stunning views across Buxton. Outside patio with seating area and BBQ.
- Free off site parking within 3 minutes walk of The Quadrant for one car per apartment. Additional parking is available at the cost of £4.50 per day within 2 minutes walk of the Quadrant.
- A Welcome Pack greets guests which includes a vase of fresh flowers, a selection of tea, coffee and milk ready for your stay, a Buxton baked cake, along with all your cleaning products, toilet paper, refuse bags, tin foil and even grease proof paper if you fancy baking.
- All bedding and towels are provided in all apartments.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
- The Old Post Office Apartment 3 is a duplex apartment on the second floor with stunning views across Buxton which has 3 bedrooms (sleeping up to 6 persons) – 2 double bedrooms are on the upper floor and share a bathroom with 1 twin on the lower floor. The twin has zip and link beds with an en-suite walk-in shower.
- The large open plan lounge area has a 43″ Freeview Smart TV and DVD player.
- The full equipped, modern kitchen area has all the appliances you could need including electric oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, toaster, and washer/dryer.
- Main bathroom has bath, walk-in shower, toilet and heated towel rail. This apartment has an additional WC on the lower floor.
- All 3 bedrooms have Freeview TV. Gas central heating is throughout (with underfloor heating in both bathrooms).
- There is an assortment of books, including local history and useful maps of the White Peak and Dark Peak areas, and a small selection of board games and DVDs.