75 Spring Gardens, Buxton, SK17 6BP
T: 01298 79065
- The Hydro Buxton is a multi cuisine cafe-bar serving a full menu of hot & cold dishes, deserts and snacks with a fully licensed bar. The café offer a wide range of delicious gluten free (including a new range of GF pies) and dairy free dishes and the team are happy to accommodate food intolerances. Also a range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Hot drinks such as teas, coffees and hot chocolate.
- Fully licensed bar offering a range of craft ales and and beers, wines and spirits including wines from the Derbyshire Winery.
- Gluten Free beers and a range of cocktails.
- Ingredients are locally sourced where possible with awards in the past for Best English Breakfast and Best Fish and Chips.
- Dishes on the menu include homemade burgers, authentic Indian style curries, ice cream and sundae deserts, light snacks and freshly made scones served with cream, jam and a pot of tea.
- Families are welcome and a children’s menu is available.
- Open Mic night: first Wednesday of every month from 8pm, all genres and performers are welcome to join in the fun with free entry!
- Senior citizen menu – Gold Card holders receive 10% discount.
- Student discount – 15% discount (with valid I.D card) Monday – Friday.
Monday 8am – 6pm, Tuesday – Thursday 8am – 7pm, Friday & Saturday 8am – 8pm, Sunday 9am – 7pm
What’s On & Events
Open Mic Night
When: First Wednesday of every month, from 8pm
Entry / Cost: FREE entry – all welcome
- All genres, all welcome to join in at this monthly open mic.