75 Spring Gardens, Buxton, SK17 6BP
Tel: 01298 79065
- Multi cuisine cafe-bar serving a full menu of hot & cold dishes, deserts and snacks with a fully licensed bar. The menu includes a wide range of delicious gluten free, vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Hot drinks such as teas, coffees and hot chocolate.
- Fully licensed bar offering a range of craft ales and and beers, wines and spirits including wines from the Derbyshire Winery, gluten free beer and a range of cocktails.
- 10% discount for students (with valid I.D card) and GOLD Card holders on all food.
- Ingredients are locally sourced where possible with awards in the past for Best English Breakfast and Best Fish and Chips.
- Dishes on the menu include homemade burgers, authentic Indian style curries, ice cream and sundae deserts, light snacks and freshly made scones served with cream, jam and a pot of tea.
- Families are welcome and a children’s menu is available.
- Open Mic night first and third Wednesday, every month, all genres and performers are welcome to join in the fun with free entry.
Monday 8am – 6pm, Tuesday – Thursday 8am – 7pm, Friday & Saturday 8am – 8pm, Sunday 9am – 7pm