7 The Square, Buxton, High Peak, Derbyshire SK17 6AZ
Tel: 01298 213541
- Beautifully decorated self contained ground floor apartment behind No. 6 The Square Tearooms and opposite Buxton Opera House (home to Buxton International Festival), the Pavilion Gardens (23 acres of parkland) and just a few minutes from the town centre.
- This is a perfect base for exploring the Peak District and its many stately homes, historic houses, walking trails and visitor attractions such Chatworth House, Haddon Hall, Monsal Trail and The Heights of Abraham.
- The self contained apartment comprises of: double bedroom, sitting room & sofa bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen has everything you need for cooking a meal including pots and pans, toaster, cooking utensils and oven.
- Fresh linen and towels are provided.
- Free Wi-fi is available throughout the apartment.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome – please call in advance to arrange.
- A choice of breakfast can be taken at No.6 The Square Tearoom (charged as taken) from 8.30am.
- Parking in The Square is restricted. However, you can purchase a permit for £3 for 24 hours from the Old Hall Hotel next door or purchase a 4 hour ticket from the street machine.
- If you do not wish to cook yourself you can take Breakfast, Morning Coffee, Light Lunch or Afternoon Tea at No.6 The Square Tearooms, open 10am – 5pm.
- No.7 The Square is open 365 days per year.
For reservations and bookings: Tel: 01298 213541 / 01298 24151 or Email: email@example.com
For more information, go to www.no6tearooms.co.uk/no-7
Weekly Rates Daily Rates
1 Person £360 1 Person £75
2 Persons £500 2 Persons £100