15 Hollins Street, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6LQ
- No. 15 Hollins Street is a small, recently refurbished attractive Victorian terraced house in Higher Buxton.
- Located just 5 minutes from the Market Place, bars, pubs, cafes and a number of supermarkets. A short 10 minute walk to the town centre, Buxton Opera House, Pavilion Gardens, the Devonshire Dome day spa and Springs Shopping Centre.
- The open plan layout has a spacious and airy feel with a modern interior and attractive wooden flooring with a fully equipped kitchen and lounge with everything you need for your stay.
- The dining kitchen with breakfast bar provides everything you need for cooking meals including a hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer and a dishwasher.
- The lounge has a comfortable sofa and chair with TV/DVD with FreeSat.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
- There is 1 double room and 1 single bedroom. Both rooms have ample space for storage. Wetroom Bathroom / showeroom.
- Sleeps 3 persons, ideal for a family or friends sharing. Cot and highchair available at request.
- Linens and towels are provided. There is also secure storage for bikes.
- An attractive patio is at the rear of the property – ideal for eating out in the summer.
- Parking is on the local roads or there is a nearby car park.
- Ideal for exploring the wider area of the Peak District, Buxton is within easy reach of Chatsworth House, Monsal Trail, The Heights of Abraham, Chestnut Centre, various cycle and hiking trails and many stately homes and castles in the region.
- Flexible lets available including at Christmas and New Year.
For booking or more information please contact Jan on 07738 562417 or via email at email@example.com