16-18 Spring Gardens, Buxton, SK17 6DE
T: 01298. 23083
- The Edwardian Tea Rooms are located on the first floor of Hargreaves and Son Limited offering China, Glass, cookware, kitchenware and crystal since 1865. Continuing as a independent family business of four generations, the opulent tea rooms feature original Edwardian display cases (originally used as part of the shops first floor showroom before it became the tea room opened in 1988).
- The display cabinets immerse you into a bygone era, featuring by antiques and history of the Company’s 150 years of trading.
- Enjoy home made home baked meals, snacks or delicious treats, whether it’s tea for two, or, indulgent Hargreaves Afternoon Tea laden with sandwiches, scones, cake served with tea or coffee of your choice, a fine selection and one that’s a cut above!
- Extensive range of hot and cold beverages, loose leaf teas and infusions, homemade scones and rock cakes, tray bakes and luxuriant cakes by the slice, the sweet selection is matched with a savoury selection for every palate.
- Light lunches of traditional griddled breakfast favourites, served throughout the day, freshly cut sandwiches, toasties, and salads, amply filled jacket potatoes with a range of delicious fillings, and for those wanting more.
- Main meals of home cooked dishes such as cottage pie, gammon, scampi and their ever popular Allotment Pie, there’s something for every appetite, the trouble sometimes, is just choosing!
- Offering a range of Vegan and Vegetarian options from our menu. Guide and hearing dogs welcome in the tea rooms.
Shop: Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm
Edwardian Tea Rooms: Monday – Saturday service begins at 9am and last service is at 4.15pm, Sunday CLOSED