2 Compton Road, Buxton, SK17 9DN
T: 01298 23628 / 07725 797640
TripAdvisor Rating & Latest Reviews
- Griff House Bed & Breakfast is a beautifully decorated Victorian property located in a quiet yet central location of Buxton, just minutes from the Opera House, Pavilion Gardens and a short walk to Springs Shopping Centre.
- Awarded the VisitEngland Recognition Of Service Excellence ROSE Award 2016.
- All rooms en-suite with a Wi-Fi connected TV, Ruark DAB clock radio, tea/coffee making facilities. silent-running fridge and a hairdryer. DVD player available upon request.
- Locally sourced full English breakfast, with our very popular home-made organic muesli and granola – gluten free / vegetarian options and packed lunches available – just ask.
- If you are walking or cycling we can provide clothes drying facilities, cycling storage and a boot drying service.
- Guests lounge available, car parking on-site.
- Ideally located to explore Buxton and the surrounding beautiful Peak District – Bakewell, Matlock, Chatsworth, Cromford, Haddon Hall, Monsal Trail as well as many other trails, visitor attractions and stately homes.
- Free WiFi throughout.