Bishop’s Lane, Buxton, SK17 6UN
T: 01298 436259
- Rooms: Minimum of 24 hours between room changeovers, additional sanitising including all touchpoints, limited room refreshes, soft furnishings steam cleaned
- Check in and out: Payments taken electronically, keys to be left in door for arrival and departure, confirmation of no symptoms for 7 days on arrival, hand sanitiser available
- Dining room: 2m between tables in dining room, face coverings worn by staff, full menu available (table service), hand sanitiser available, books and maps available to borrow
- Guest and team safety: Risk assessment completed, government guidelines followed, staff training
- What you can do: Regular hand washing, maintain social distancing, keep 2m from our team and other guests, wear your face covering in public areas, use hand sanitiser
Grendon Bed & Breakfast is Buxton’s No.1 rated bed and breakfast on Tripadvisor, this stunning Edwardian property is situated on a quiet road within a short walking distance of Buxton town centre, Buxton Opera House, the Pavilion Gardens, Devonshire Dome Spa and more.
Book direct for best prices guaranteed: contact the property directly by phone, email or bookings can made direct via their website.
A wide variety of cafés, wine bars, pubs and restaurants can be found in the town centre and Buxton is home to a great selection of independent shops and boutiques – both in the Spring Gardens area and Higher Buxton.
Having recently undergone a full refurbishment of all bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms, Grendon Bed and Breakfast offers luxury, high class accommodation with a homely, personal touch.
Full breakfast is included in the price of the room and all dietary requirements (with advance notice) can be catered for such as dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian. Help yourself to fruit juices, freshly made fruit salad, yoghurts and cereals from the breakfast buffet. Then choose a full English, or any combination you like, from locally sourced farmhouse sausages and smoked back bacon, buttery mushrooms, oven roast tomatoes, baked beans and free range eggs cooked to your liking. As a lighter option they offer smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and occasional breakfast specials. All are served with unlimited toast, tea and coffee.
There are four luxury en-suite rooms, all individually designed and lovingly renovated to a high standard. Each bathroom has a walk-in shower and two rooms have the addition of a double-ended roll top bath. One room is a larger room which can be configured into a triple room using the room’s sofa bed.
The proprietors share their home with two friendly Burmese cats, Rocky and Maya. They do have access to the whole house so would advise anyone with a cat allergy to consider the suitability before booking.
Hikers and walkers are most welcome: storage area for cycles and drying room for clothing and walking gear/boots.
Off street parking is available at the property.
Tea and coffee making facilities: silent mini fridge and complimentary tea tray (with homemade shortbread).
Sealy Windermere Posturetech spring mattresses.
Bathrobes, slippers (in case you don’t bring your own), hairdryer and straighteners.
Complimentary toiletries (shampoo, conditioner and body wash).
Bluetooth, USB, radio alarm clock.
Freesat smart TV in every room.
100% Egyptian cotton luxury bed linen.
Free Wi-Fi throughout.
Minimum age for guests is 12 years and up.