Go Ape Buxton, Buxton Country Park, Poole’s Cavern, Green Lane, Buxton, SK17 9DH
T: 01603 895500
Entry / Cost: 18+ years £33, 16 – 17yrs £33, 10 – 15 yrs £25
Opening Times: Monday – Sunday 10am – 4pm, spaces are allocated to bookings throughout the day.
- Up to 3 people can be on a platform at one time.
- Whilst Go Ape appreciate the risk would be minimal as you would not remain on the platform for long, they recommend you don’t mix with other households where possible.
- Hand washing and sanitising stations are available for customer use.
- Wearing of woollen gloves is only recommended for comfort – feel free to either bring your own
- Any souvenirs or sundry items you may wish to buy from us on the day can be paid for using contactless payment methods.
- The Go Ape pre-booking system limits participant numbers to safely manageable numbers, staggered throughout the day.
- Go Ape park partners (Poole’s Cavern) have measures in place to control visitor numbers, and have increased the frequency of cleaning toilets.
Please refer to their website to check opening times as these change depending on time of year and weather conditions.
Go Ape is the UK’s leading treetop forest adventure – have fun and get in touch with your inner Tarzan!
Days out here are about living life a little more adventurously.
Go Ape Buxton is in walking distance from the historic spa town itself, and you’ll also find the two-million-year-old natural limestone cave Poole’s Cavern, in Buxton Country Park.
High ropes and rope ladders, zip wire, tunnels, bridges, Tarzan swings,Tree top adventure, tree top junior and more.