Columbine Restaurant, 7 Hall Bank, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6EW
T: 01298. 78752
- Columbine Restaurant is situated in the heart of the beautiful spa town of Buxton, surrounded by Derbyshire’s Peak District.
- Just a few minutes walk to the magnificent Buxton Opera House and the new Buxton cinema, making it ideal for a perfectly timed pre-show or pre-cinema supper, or a relaxing evening meal with friends, family or colleagues.
- Serving a variety of contemporary English and continental dishes from the a full la carté menu, vegetarian and specials choices.
- The restaurant is on two levels and approached by stairs with one room on the ground floor and two in the cosy cellar. Each room is spacious enough to allow privacy without losing the relaxed, snug feel of an intimate restaurant. The three spaces are also available for you and your friends, family or work colleagues to use privately (from 8 to 18 guests); can cater for groups up to 18, with prior booking.
- The restaurant prides itself on using locally sourced ingredients from around the Peak District where ever possible, using local butchers, growers and suppliers.
- All dishes are freshly prepared enabling Columbine to cater for food allergies and intolerances. Many vegetarian dishes can be adjusted for vegans – contact the restaurant prior to your visit with your requirements.
- Menu’s for starters, main courses, deserts, Sunday Roast, light bites and daily specials can be viewed on there website. Christmas 2018 menu is now available to view here and will be served 1st – 23rd December 2018.
- Christmas 2018: During December the restaurant will be opening for lunch reservations (see opening times below) for 6+ people from the Festive Menu.
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase for any value, personalised to your requirements, eg. Christmas, birthdays, thankyou’s and weddings. Gift vouchers can be purchased directly at the restaurant.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 7pm – 10pm, Sunday 12 noon – 2pm for Sunday Roasts and light bites menu. Closed on Tuesdays.
*The restaurant will open earlier for pre-theatre or pre-cinema suppers by prior reservation.
*Late bookings/theatre suppers (after 9pm ) require prior reservation.
Christmas 2018: The restaurant is open as above and in addition in December only is open for lunch reservations, 12 noon – 2pm for 6+ from the Festive Menu. Please note on for Sunday lunch throughout December the Festive Menu is served.
Location & Map
Things to do Nearby