The timeless fun of LEGO® makes a welcome return to Crich Tramway Village for a week long LEGO® brick themed event from 25th – 31st July 2019. With a packed programme of events, expect amazing displays to explore, a unique mosaic you can help build with Fairy Bricks and lots more to get involved with for all the family.
The usual attractions at the village will also be open for everyone to enjoy with unlimited rides on the vintage trams, the Bundy Clock at Town End Terminus, the tram depots and the adjacent Exhibition Hall and the Woodland Walk and Sculpture Trail offering breath taking views across the Derwent Valley.
The week long activities include:
– Intricate fan-built LEGO® brick displays
– Hunt for the escaped zoo animals on our safari trail
– Build a boat! Can your creation carry the largest cargo of pennies and still stay afloat?
– Get creative in our giant brick pits
– Try our exclusive ‘make and take’ mini tram building kits – only available at our Build in Bricks event**
– Take your photo with the giant cut-out figure and share it on Facebook and Instagram
– Help Fairy Bricks build a mosaic!
And if you fancy a drink or a bite to eat then head over to the Red Lion Pub, visit the old style sweet shop – Barnett’s or pop in for refreshments at Rita’s Tearooms.
Standard admission applies: adults £17.50, seniors £14.00, children £10.50 or £40.50 for a family ticket (two adults and 3 children). These prices include free return within 12 months (subject to opening dates and excluding the World War II events). You can save 50p per ticket on full priced tickets by booking online and these still qualify for free return within 12 months.
Tickets can booked in advance online or purchased on the door.
Save 50p per ticket by booking online at least 24 hours in advance.
Crich Tramway Village is open daily from 10am – 5.30pm (last admissions 4pm) until 8th September 2019. Autumn season runs from 9th September – 27th October 2019. Opening times: 10am – 4.30pm. (Last admissions 3pm) except for weekends when closing time is 5.30pm. (last admissions 4pm).
Please check opening times for the Starlight Event from 28th October on the website.