6 The Square, Buxton, High Peak, Derbyshire SK17 6AZ
Tel: 01298 213 541
- Relax and enjoy your break in the elegant Georgian surroundings of Accommodation at No.6 The Square opposite the exquisite Buxton Opera House, the Pavilion Gardens (23 acres of parkland) and just minutes from the town centre.
- There are 4 spacious, beautifully decorated bedrooms all named after the views from their windows.
- Opera House Room – Second Floor Double en suite with bath & shower.
- Crescent Room – Second Floor Double en suite with shower.
- Dome Room – Third Floor Double en suite with bath & shower.
- Pavilion Gardens Room – Second Floor Double en suite with shower.
- Each room is individually decorated complimenting the Georgian architecture and all offer tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and colour TV.
- Free Wi-fi in all rooms.
- A choice of breakfast can be taken at No.6 The Square Tearoom (charged as taken) from 8.30am.
- Parking in The Square is restricted. However, you can purchase a permit for £3 for 24 hours from the Old Hall Hotel next door or purchase a 4 hour ticket from the street machine.
- The John White room at No.6 The Square is also available to hire for functions, presentations and conferences, interviews, meetings or groups for Afternoon Tea – enquire further via email or telephone.
- Travel cots and highchairs available upon request.
- Accommodation at No.6 The Square is closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Reservations and bookings: Tel: 01298 213 541 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, go to no6tearooms.co.uk
Weekly Rates Daily Rates
1 Person £360 1 Person £75
2 Persons £500 2 Persons £100
Accommodation only, inclusive of VAT