The Cobbles, 28 Darwin Avenue, Buxton, SK17 6NF
- Ground floor, self catering, beautifully appointed luxury 1 bedroom apartment close to Buxton town centre and minutes from Buxton Opera House, Pavilion Gardens and main shopping areas.
- Comfortably sleeps 2 adults – there is also a sofa bed in the lounge area for additional guests (please ask when booking).
- Extremely well appointed kitchen which includes washing machine, coffee machine and smoothie maker.
- A complimentary hamper to welcome you includes bread, butter, milk, free range eggs, bottled Buxton Mineral water, Derbyshire oatcakes made locally, tea, coffee & sugar.
- Well behaved dogs welcome – enquire upon booking.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Lounge area features 40″ smart TV/DVD combi with built in free sat channels. For those cold winter nights or wet windy days there is a large selection of DVDs, board games, jigsaws and books.
- Large bedroom features king size bed, TV/DVD combi with built in free sat channels, a large double wardrobe with a full length mirror, dressing table, hairdryer and iPod docking alarm clock.
- All bed linen and towels provided. Decking courtyard at rear exclusively for guests.
- Located on a quiet street, with on-street parking available. Ideal location for exploring the beautiful Peak District area.
For more information visit: www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/buxton/6961912
Or follow The Cobbles on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thecobbles28
Make An Enquiry
Send an availability request directly to the accommodation provider
Location and map