Pavilion Gardens, St. John’s Road, Buxton, SK17 6BE
Tel: 01298. 23114
- Dating back to 1871, nestled in 23 acres of gardens with water features, lakes and miniature railway.
- Pavilion Cafe and Coffee Bar offers both light snacks, full menu, hot and cold drinks and ice-cream.
- Gallery in the Gardens showcases 40 local artist’s works and members of High Peak Artists group.
- Tourist Information Centre is located within the Gift Boutique where knowledgable staff can offer local tourist information about Buxton and the Peak District area.
- There is a year round programme of events of markets, fairs and children’s activities as well as special events during Easter, summer and at Christmas.
- The Gift Boutique sells a wide range of gifts, kitchenalia, children’s toy’s, postcards, books, locally made deli foods, locally made craft ales, a wide range of walking maps and more.
- Parking is available on site at the 270 space parking bay located on the corner of St. John’s Road and Burlington Road. Please note that the under section of the car park closes and is locked between the hours of 6:00pm and 8:00am. Cars wishing to be released after 6pm and before 8am will incur a charge. There are eight disabled car parking bays on the lower level of the car park.
- Coach parking: Pavilion Gardens allows coaches to drop their passengers off on the Promenade by prior arrangement. Coach parking is available on Burlington Rd (SK17 9AY). Coaches can also park on the Promenade provided that they have arranged this prior to visiting. Additionally the Sylvan Coach park is situated off the roundabout at the intersection of the A6/A53. For directions you can contact the Pavilion Gardens.
February & March: Monday – Friday 11am – 4pm, Saturday & Sunday 11am – 4pm
April, May & June: Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10.30am – 5pm
July & August Monday: Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am – 5pm
September: Monday – Friday 10.30am – 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 10.30am – 5pm
October & November: Monday – Friday 10.30am – 4pm, Saturday & Sunday 10.30am – 4pm
December Monday: Friday 11am – 4pm, Saturday & Sunday 11am – 4pm
Christmas Day: closed