Old Hall Hotel, The Square, Buxton, SK17 6BD
Tel: 01298. 22841
- Reputed to be the oldest hotel in England, this historic hotel was one time host to Mary Queen of Scots.
- A la carte Restaurant, wine bar and lounges, with beautiful views across to the Pavilion Gardens.
- Conference and meeting facilities available.
- FREE Wi-Fi, dogs and other pets allowed.
- Weddings and special events catered for.
- Walkers abs hikers welcome.
For more information visit: www.oldhallhotelbuxton.co.uk
Make An Enquiry
Send an availability request directly to the accommodation provider