Where: The John White Room, No.6 The Square Tearooms, Buxton, SK17 6AZ
When: 18th January 2015, Three hour course – 1pm to 4pm
Entry / Cost: £99 – 3 places for the price of 1, special offer
- Introductory course in perfumery.
- Giving you and 2 friends the opportunity to gain a basic understanding of the history of perfumery.
- Work with a variety of materials to design your own fragrances.
- You will have hands on experience in blending and creating your own accords and finished fragrances.
- All materials and equipment are provided and no previous experience is necessary.
- Topics covered include: understanding smell, ingredients of perfumery and perfume compositions.