Where: The Green Man Gallery, Hardwick Hall, Buxton
When: 14th August 2016, 1pm to 3.30pm
Entry / Cost: Adult & child (7+) £30 per workshop
- As part of the Buxton Family Festival, Buxton Aromatics brings us a special perfume making workshop for ages 7+..
- A fascinating and creative workshop for children with an accompanying adult with Neil from Buxton Spa Aromatics.
- Work together to create a unique perfume using essential oils and other natural ingredients.
- All materials and equipment provided and no previous experience necessary.
- Booking essential.
- Topics covered include: understanding smell, ingredients of perfumery and perfume compositions.
More information and booking:
Book in person at the gallery or by phone (card payment) on 012989 937375 (advance booking advised as these workshops generally sell out.)