Broad Walk

Share With Friends

Where: Adjacent to Pavilion Gardens, entrances from The Square, Bath Road, Burlington Road & St. John’s Road

  • Originally constructed in 1861 as Cavendish Terrace with the first 3 houses called Cavendish Villa’s
  • Developed over the next decade from 1861, villa’s were built along the entire length as we see it today 
  • Beautiful example of distinguished Edwardian and Victorian villa’s and town houses

Top tip 2

 

 

*From Broad Walk, walk along Burlington Road turning into The Serpentine, a small pretty and lesser well known park

More information:

www.historyofbuxton.co.uk/about