The Arches Artisan Market at Hogshaw Mill, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 7DJ
Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm. Also open on Mondays during Bank Holidays 10am – 4pm.
Tel: 01298 27069
- The Pig and Pepper tearoom offers fresh coffees, tea and cold drinks, snacks, cakes and salads, and sandwiches and toasties made with various fillings using with artisan fresh breads. The menu will change weekly with new dishes on offer.
- Vintage and books from Junke and shabby chic interior and homewares at Verdibris.
- Exotic Gems – handmade jewellery using a wide range of semi precious stones.
- Bodyshop at home with Laura Loves Beauty With Heart – stockist of a large range of Body Shop goods – including the popular body and skin care ranges Tea Tree and Hemp.
- Verdebris – selling a large range of vintage and reclaimed restored furniture, creatively and uniquely styled. Commissions taken on customised furniture – enquire within.
- Junke – selling a wide range of vintage furniture from all eras as well as vintage fabric, clothing and books.
- Love My Socks – the home of quality and luxury socks that are designed or manufactured here in the UK.
- Mia’s Closet – ladies clothing and accessories.
- Pop-up stalls with changing traders every weekend.
- Special events on during Bank Holidays and at seasonal times during the year.
If you are interested in a stall here for your business, The Arches Artisan Market offer both longer term opportunities from £50 per week and short terms pop-up stall lets where you can rent space for 1 day or more. For more information, prices & terms, call Ian on 01298 27069
Location and parking:
The Arches is located across the road from Ashwood Park and Weatherspoons, at the bottom of Fairfield Road. Parking is available round the corner at the start of Spring Gardens and across the road at Sylvan Park Car Park.
Tel: 01298 27069