6 The Square, Buxton, High Peak, Derbyshire SK17 6AZ
Tel: 01298 213 541
- Relax and enjoy your break in the elegant Georgian surroundings of No. 6 The Square opposite the exquisite Buxton Opera House, the Pavilion Gardens (23 acres of parkland) and just minutes from the town centre.
- There are 4 spacious, beautifully decorated bedrooms all named after the views from their windows.
- Opera House Room – Second Floor Double en suite with bath & shower.
- Crescent Room – Second Floor Double en suite with shower.
- Dome Room – Third Floor Double en suite with bath & shower.
- Pavilion Gardens Room – Second Floor Double en suite with shower.
- Each room is individually decorated complimenting the Georgian architecture and all offer tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and colour TV.
- Free Wi-fi in all rooms.
- A choice of breakfast can be taken at No.6 The Square Tearoom (charged as taken) from 8.30am.
- Parking in The Square is restricted. However, you can purchase a permit for £3 for 24 hours from the Old Hall Hotel next door or purchase a 4 hour ticket from the street machine.
- The John White room at No.6 The Square is also available to hire for functions, presentations and conferences, interviews, meetings or groups for Afternoon Tea – enquire further via email or telephone.
- Travel cots and highchairs available upon request.
- Accommodation at No.6 The Square is closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Reservations and bookings: Tel: 01298 213 541 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, go to no6tearooms.co.uk
Weekly Rates Daily Rates
1 Person £360 1 Person £70
2 Persons £500 2 Persons £95
Accommodation only, inclusive of VAT
Make an enquiry
Send an availability request directly to No.6 The Square